Lockwood Strategy Lab is a digital campaign lab that specializes in digital organizing and marketing strategies to help create change and build progressive political power in the world. Our work empowers progressive organizations and campaigns to use digital tools and channels to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take action. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence -- and those values guide the work that we do on every project we are grateful to partner on.
With the start of a new year, and looking ahead to hundreds of elections across the country we plan to fight our hearts out to win, we are looking for dynamic, creative people with backgrounds in digital marketing and campaigns to join our team full-time. While we have teams in New York City, Washington D.C., and Denver, this position can be remote for the right candidate.
MEDIA OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience working with political campaigns, advocacy organizations and/or corporate marketing agencies
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager, Power Editor, Google AdWords, DoubleClick Bid Manager and any other common self-serve platform to build, test, and optimize paid media campaigns
- Understanding of ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP), AdBook
- Knowledge of how to place and QA a conversion pixel (and why we place pixels)
- Ability to coordinate with any developers to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
- Knowledge of how to plug in to an existing trafficking QA process, and where there is none, help build one
- A background in drafting compelling social media copy to drive conversions
- Experience optimizing ad buys that maximize results for acquisition, persuasion/brand lift and/or fundraising
- A natural tendency to pay close attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a self-directed working environment
- A knack for experimentation and testing
- Strong project and time management skills
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and any other relevant links or materials that will bring your story to life for our team.
Lockwood is a public benefit corporation and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Salaries will be commensurate with experience and we believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.