Lockwood Strategy is an organization that specializes in digital organizing and marketing strategies to help create change and build progressive political power in the world. Our work empowers progressive organizations and campaigns to use digital tools and channels to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take action. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence -- and those values guide the work that we do on every project we are grateful to partner on.
With the start of a new year, and looking ahead to hundreds of elections across the country we plan to fight our hearts out to win, we are looking for dynamic, creative people with backgrounds in digital marketing and campaigns to join our team full-time. All positions can be based in Washington DC, New York, or can be filled remotely for the right candidate.
This role will lead campaign projects with teams of 3-6 people, each with expertise in creative development, digital organizing, and paid media. The digital paid media director will be responsible for independently managing partner relationships and delivering high-quality, innovative paid media campaigns that achieve the objectives set forth at the launch of the project.
DIGITAL PAID MEDIA DIRECTOR
- Experience building multi-channel digital media plans from start to finish that maximize results for acquisition, engagement, brand lift, turnout, fundraising
- A successful track record of managing and executing digital media campaigns that achieved program objectives with quantifiable results
- Experience working directly with digital media platforms and vendors
- A history of managing empowered, efficient marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-8 years experience building digital-first paid marketing programs
- Experience managing expectations and building trust with partners
- A background working with political campaigns or advocacy organizations is desired but not required
- A passion for storytelling, content creation and creative risks
- The ability to deliver feedback effectively and gracefully
- The ability to turn ambitious ideas into clear tasks and deliverables
- A knack for experimentation and testing
- Strong project and time management skills
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
- Strong partnership, people, and communication skills
- A drive to constantly learn, evolve, and share best practices.
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and any other relevant links or materials that will bring your story to life for our team
Lockwood is a public benefit corporation and an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Salaries will be commensurate with experience and we believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.
The salary range begins at $85,000 per year and will be commensurate with experience. As a full-time employee, you will receive access to healthcare benefits as well as 20 days of paid time off per year. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.